Sunday 1 May 2011

Music...

Music has been important to society because is a way to express you, and in addition is something that everyone can felt related.
Anyone can find the type of music that can wake up different emotions inside, and in the other hand you can make music out of nothing, you don´t need great instruments to do it.
I really don´t have a favorite type of music, I really like many and diverse kind of music. I usually listen rock, pop, indie or folk music mostly originally from England an U.S. but in Spanish I like very much the “trova”, and the dance music like cumbia.
I don´t usually listen to music through a web site, I use to download songs, albums or even discographies by “torrent”. But I know this site called www.grooveshark.com where you can listen to all your favorite music for free.
I listen to music every day, mostly when I’m at home in my room, or when I’m riding in the bus, or in the car.
I listen to music because I relax and I can think about everything, also it brings back all different memories. So that’s way this activity is so important to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment