Monday 11 April 2011

Websites..

Hi! This post is about one of my favorite website. I’m a person that uses the computer and the internet a lot, so I have many sites that y use to visit.
One of them is the site of “El Mostrador”, www.elmostrador.cl.
This is one of the first online newspapers in the country, it was released in 2000, and in 2003 was recognized as a newspaper with the same conditions that traditional papers.
This website has everything that a common newspaper should have, with the most important news in the topics of politic, economy, national, culture etc.
I really like this site because, in the first place the advantage of an online paper is that the news are constantly being updated even faster that other Medias like TV. On the other hand, this kind of Medias makes possible the interaction with the readers because everyone can opine about the different news and debate with other readers.
Also I like El Mostrador in particularly because present an opinion and an editorial line different that the usual communication medias in Chile. I, in general, visit this website every day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment