Thursday 7 April 2011

Films...

This post is about movies. Write about why people like movies is little bit complex because I think that are many reasons.
Mainly I think that movies, at same that other types of art, represent the reality of human been and society, and in the other hand creates new worlds of imagination. There are not just products; there are experiences that mix music, visual art, movement etc.
Besides, a film can make you see from the eyes of another person, the interpretation of one part of the life that you might haven´t consider.
I don’t have a favorite movie so I’ll choose one of the many that I’d enjoy in my life.
This movie is called “The Edukators”, is a Drama released in 2004 and it was made in Germany.
The director was Hans Weingartner, and it was starring by Daniel Brühl, Stipe Erceg and Julia Jentsch.
The main characters are Jan, his best friend Peter and Peter’s girlfriend Jule. These three young friends are activist and anti-capitalist. Jan and Peter usually break into rich people’s home, not to robber, just to make a messed in the big houses and leave messages like: “you have too much money” or “the days of plenty are over
On the course of the story grows a love triangle, and after a series of problems they might ending realizing that the young idealism might not last forever.
I liked it because I felt identified with the characters and the idea of young people who have ideals, and how as they go older they get cut by the system and society. I saw this movie when i was 16 years old.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mariabelèn,
    I liked you reflections about why people like films, and I totally agree with them.
    I think you chose an interesting film that I would like to see.
    Thanks for your motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belen!
    I haven't seen this movie but i want to see it!!!
    Another friend talked me about it and i think it must be interesting.
    i also agree with you about why people like films.
    see you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete