Sunday 1 May 2011

My favorite piece of technology...


My favorite piece of technology has to be my notebook. I got it when I started college, so my parents give to me as a birthday present, before of that I shared a computer with my brother.
I used in my room most of the time, for homework, studying, listen music or to entertain myself in the internet. 
I use it every day several hours for different motives.
I like my notebook because it let me been connected with my friends and the rest of the world, also I can make my works for school with more facilities and more independence from the rest of my family because I can use it when I want it, where I want it and the time I needed to.
The fact that is a portable computer is also very important to me, because I can bring it wherever I go, to the university or my friend’s homes.
My life without it, would not be has terrible because I’ll be able to move on, but it would be a lot more harder because I’ll have to coordinate with my brothers the use of the others computers in my home. 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment