Thursday 26 May 2011

A picture is worth a thousand words...

Hi! Today I’m going to write about a photograph that I like. I decided to choose a picture from my own albums rather than a famous photograph’s picture, that’s because I think that have more meant to me and I can show you a little more of my life.

So I chose this picture….

I like it because it remembered me the trip that I and my friends take the last summer.
We travel to Peru and Ecuador in February with 5 of my high school friends, and we have a blessed. We had so much fun, and we learn a lot. We went backpacking to Lima, Máncora, Baños, Quito, Montañita etc…
This picture was taken when we went to a little town called Baños de Agua Santa, that’s located near to the sierra, and the Ecuadorian jungle. So one day we take a trip to the jungle and we went to a place called “the house of monkeys” a park where there are different kinds of monkeys and they are jumping around everywhere, they are not locked into cages, so they jump over you and hold on to your head.
This photograph I think that was taken for one of the staff of the place. And shows one part of the park in the jungle, and appeared in it my friends Mariana, Javiera, Ignacia, Francesca and Andrea, and I in the middle.
I was telling you that I really like this picture because there are all my travel mates in it, and bring to my memory all the funny stories and great time that we had there.
I hope that my next trip will be that fun and exciting.  




No comments:

Post a Comment