Thursday 5 May 2011

TV serials...

Hi! Today I’m going to write as. I think that the role that they have in society is entertain, because in most of the cases is not a real representation of how life is, how people resolved their problems, and how they deal with their relationships.
                In general, these programs are fantasy or an exaggeration of the problems and situations of real life, so I think that can’t usually contribute to educate people or make them form and opinion or critic society. However I consider TV serials really entertaining and fun, you get involved with the story and the different characters.
                So I think that most of the people like or love these serials, because they can make you feel like being in a world and situation completely different and besides these shows are written to captivate audience with all the drama and incomplete stories episode by episode.
                I don’t have a favorite serial right now, but there are many that I watch and keep track of. For example I usually watch Dr. House every Thursday, I love it because the characters are so funny and every episode has a story, a case to resolve.  
                I watch different serials that I like, in general two or three times a week, in the TV or the computer. 

1 comment: