Friday 6 January 2012

HAPPINESS

Happiness is a really complicated feeling, I don`t think that I can describe it but I’ll try. I believe that happiness is related to be conform with the life that you have, but are many things that don`t let you be fully happy, because it includes all the aspects of the life like the material conditions of living, as the affective part and the relationships with the other people.
The things that make me happy are the healthiness of my family and friends, see the people that I love happy too, and have good times with my friend and family.  Also I think that is important to be happy, been pleased with myself as the person that I’m and to do things that I enjoy like study or have a hobby.
I think that it’s difficult to people to be happy because there are many factors that affect us, like the work, the money, the social standards, the lack of time etc. And all of them prevent us from find the happiness.
Chile is a country that is every day more far of be a happy place, because the conditions of life make the people angry, stress, and frustrated with their life, expanding that feeling to the rest.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Belen!
    Was very difficult to me to talk about happiness, because I could not describe it. But I agree with you when you say that happiness depend of many factors as work, life style and money, etc. I'm more pessimistic than optimistic when I think in the happiness because I think that social conditions are more important that the attitud of the people, to be happy. But it's important too.

    I don't know...

    Anyway, I'll see you Friday.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job, Belén.

    The word is "Health" (Noun).

    Say "Like to study" or "like studying"

    Finally, people are "stressed"

    Paula

    ReplyDelete