Wednesday 4 January 2012

A COUNTRY YOU'D LIKE TO VISIT


I love travelling; I think that you can learn so much doing it about other cultures and yourself. I don’t think that I’m a globetrotter yet, because I haven’t travel so much but soon I’ll get there.  

I would like to visit many countries; one of them is Great Britain because I’d always love the landscaping also as their old culture and history.
The things that I know about it are a little bit of their history and general culture, also ones of my favorite bands are from there like The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and The Arctic Monkeys etc.
The things that I would like to do there are visiting the historical places and museums, also I would like to travel to places like Scotland and Wales, on the other hand I would like to visit places la Abbey Road and every corner of London.
About living there I would love to, I wish that I could get a scholarship or work there but only for a few years because I would like to get back to Chile.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Belén,

    I want to call your attention on the fact that you have 48 hrs to post after the class with a maximum grade of 1 point.

    According to my computer, you posted today,Jan 3rd.

    If I gave you a grade, it would be unfair for other classmates of yours who have been in the same situation.

    I´m sorry.

    ReplyDelete